What is clicknlearn?
ClicknLearn is a Spanish website which is developed to support English language learners. Teachers and students can find lots of language activities to suit their age and level of English. Most of the language activities are accompanied by colourful images and very visual, and some come with sounds. There will also be a series of five to six different activities and games in each of the topics once you click it.
- Lots, and I mean LOTS of activities for learners. And lots of language games!
- Very organised in terms of the categories of activities for learners of different age and level of English.
- Clear topics.
- The activities cover multiple skills (reading, listening, spelling, writing, pronunciation).
- More to drilling when it comes to learning vocabulary.
- Some activities provide context to students.
- The activities or the handouts can be printed.
- No need to set up an account.
- It's FREE!
- It is interactive. Keep the students focus on what they are doing.
What I dislike about clicknlearn...
- The teacher's guide and student's guide are in Spanish, and most of the instructions are in Spanish as well.
- Too fancy, with the 'unneeded' sound effects at the beginning of the page.
- Some activities do not have a 'back' button in case students need to look at the previous slides.
- Some activities do not have 'next' button and students have to complete the activity on a page before moving on. Cannot skip. Therefore, lack of control.
- Some feedback or games are too wordy and too lengthy. Students may not read them.